People that cut me off in traffic for no apparent reason make me cranky.
-Okay, a Mac Truck is getting ready to run you over....come on over my friend, my lane is your lane....I'll make room for you!
-Tractor trailer is spewing rocks onto your windshield...come on over my friend (shield ME from the rocks!).
-You just feel like crowding my space, are busy on the phone or texting or didn't bother to look and cut me off, resulting in making me hit my brakes to avoid running into your aggorant @ss...I'm wishing you a flat tire, that you drop your pastry and spill coffee in your lap!
Changes in my routine bug me. A water line broke at my house last night...at 10:30 at night. Not a little leak, not a drip drip drip. I'm talking torrents of water rushing out like Niagra Falls. I was forced to turn off the main water to my home. The simple things like being unable to wash my hands or have water to brush my teeth almost drove me crazy last night. Okay, so I don't "do" change well.
Cat hair on my work cloths. Cat hair on my bed. Cat hair on my pillow. Um...cat hair anywhere other than ON the cat!
Pepperidge Farm Milano Double Chocolate cookies are meant to be enjoyed just one cookie at a time. Eating more than one kind of cheapens the experience.
The soft deep sound of my horse nickering at me in the morning is enough to wipe out any doubt that God is great and that He loves me!
Middle School Sucks!
Free isn't always good!
If my Aunt were an Uncle she'd be a man. (spurred by my son always saying, "but if...")
Mean people suck!
Broken water lines at my home cause me to lose sleep!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment